The main target of the project was to develop an Integrated Energy Concept as a strategy in a standardized approach between involved consortium partners, aiming for the following objectives:
- Analysis of energy supply and demand structure of business park,
- Identification of energy saving potentials and respective core technologies,
- Feasibility studies on concrete core technologies that should be implemented by single enterprises or in a cooperative approach between several SME in business park,
- Development of Integrated Energy Concept for each business park as guidance document for implementation of joint actions,
- Implementation of the developed strategy in each business park by consultancy regarding financial, operator and procurement issues,
- Project development, tender process as well as low-cost investments and establishment of a monitoring of the implemented measures by installation of an energy management system.